Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Reall nice.

Good art, voice, story, and kick laught. I can't stop wacthing it for details (like the hole in the wall :P) but i enjoy seeing each frame of the knee kick, so i was it in loop...

Zombie-Pimp responds:

haha i still can't believe i forgot to put a hole in the wall

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

This was the best of all newgrounds.

Sincerely, this series could't be better. The new animation style an color was still the best there is. If i could find you guys, i would give you a medal.
I love the series, and the 2 sides of it.

Please let it be a great, good ending!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Awesome.

My sister has cancer...ZOMBIE CANCER !

You could't make this funnier. The only bad point is the random face just afther my sister has cancer.

Transmogrifiers Transmogrifiers

Cool

When does NWA3 get out! I hate you for not doing that sequel :-(

Anyway, good job there, but the voices sounded a bit dull, not advertising-like.

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Episode 5, finnaly.

This episode was loads of fun, like the others. Can' wait the 6.

But all the scene seemed ok, just the ending was a little harsh.

Im sure they are gonna return in the secret room!

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Amazing

You work fast, young padawan, and you are good.

Can't say anything but make another, o great god of animations ?

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!...as I have said to some below...I am not sure right now...maybe eventually, but it won't be my next animation

The 5 Hour Collab The 5 Hour Collab

Awesome

This was really great, but i wish i could have participated, but there was only only about 40 minutes left when i saw the topic.

When is the next one ? Sequel, sequel !

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thanks, it will be some time in the summer holidays!

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Super

I liked it, do more, and try to use the most possible twist (you already got that covered, i think)

Good animation, keep making more.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

BotBrigade TimeTrials #1 BotBrigade TimeTrials #1

Erm.

Could't make out what they were saying, and this music is way-too much used. Effort ? i think not.

botbrigade responds:

asdf

Russians again? Russians again?

Quite satisfactory, though...

The animation was great and the opening matched the kind-of bubbles. The animation was using neat, great crossover between close and very far views, as well as realistic views.

It could have been better by the fact that i should't loop, and be longuer, with a complete story. This look like a unfinished intro :P

What i really din't like, it looks like americains are gods and that russians are idiots. O well, im not very for war movies, anyway.

Dew responds: